Thursday, September 20, 2007

update 2.0

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/llama

I'm aware that it's immature. but everyone needs a little something to brighten their day.

plus, i like llamas.

On to the seriousness!
Working with Microsoft Publisher and Inspiration *almost* make me want to transfer into El. education. almost. In reality though, the programs that are available will make study guides and even hand-outs so much easier and student-friendly. I can even keep wishing and hope that the school district I get hired in decides to invest in projectors and smartboards. I'm extremely excited to get up in front of a class and be able to use all this technology to reach the students exactly where they are. How funny is it that I used to think writing on the blackboard was the highlight of the day?

time for capture the flag.

1 comment:

spidermonkey said...

I agree Publisher is a great program. Senior year of high school I made flyers for my former 6th grade teacher for a math study group. This program makes everything easier for all teachers. Great topic for your blog!