Sunday, December 2, 2007

Oddly enough... I'm actually looking forward to an assignment (for the first time in my life). I can't wait to put my digital portfolio together. I think it's because this is the first time that activities in class are going to actually affect my ability to get a job. (like I'll have a problem finding a job teaching Latin...) Anywho, learning HTML (kind of) was definitely a big help, editing the website will give me a definite advantage if all I have is basic webspace at whatever job i land.

randomly - how many ninjas does it take to change a lightbulb? None, they're the ones unscrewing all the lightbulbs in the first place.

I digress - the jeopardy game in class on Friday was excellent (here comes the shameless sucking up) and i could definitely set it up and use it in my unit plan. It's all jsut hyperlinking everything.

happy snowy sunday!

No comments: