Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thanksgiving Break

Yay for Thanksgiving! The holiday that should have been celebrated about one month ago, and was pushed back to allow a longer Christmas shopping season! huzzah!

i'm not cynical i swear.

I'm just bitter, I spent my break doing homework. While I did find an awesome webquest for the Trojan War (shameless plug that I'm still an on-task student) I felt as if I spent more time in front of the computer than with my family. and what kind of break is that?

although, i do enjoy using webquests. if a student is absent from class, it is definitely feasible for that student to be caught up on the assignment, because the website is accessible from any computer. sheer brilliance i tell you.

uh-oh, the over-tired fairy has been beating me over the head a bit too much....

1 comment:

lmb091 said...

Hey Kim!
I completely agree with the whole doing work over our break. All I did was work for my unit in Doc's class. I look back and I think, was that even a break? Oh well, I guess its better I had the time to complete work and I wasn't too stressed for time.
Good luck in the next few weeks before final exams!!
-Lisa